Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dish It Up!

This week we have an entry from Helen Yu who loves to cook and share good food with her friends.

Seredipity's Recipes

Hi everyone, I'm Helen. This is my first recipe for The Arc's BlogTalk with many more to come!
When I first tasted this recipe from my instructor Howard, I asked him, "Can you give this recipe to me please?" After I tried it, I felt like this is my favorite recipe and I really love it. It is also very easy to make and healthy to eat. When it was my birthday, I made this recipe and at the same time Howard left me a message saying 'Happy Birthday' and it was serendipity.

Howard's Recipe
7 1/2 lb. salmon, skin removed (or 4 pre-packaged salmon patties)
1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dill
1 egg lightly beaten
1 teaspoon reduced fat mayonaisse
2 teaspoons corn starch
1 onion
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Vegetable oil cooking spray

Mix all ingredients except the cooking spray in a medium size bowl. Form into 4 equal-size patties. Coat a medium nonstick pan with the cooking spray, heat over medium high heat. Cook the salmon patties on both sides until golden brown. Serve. Serendipity!

No comments: